Hello friends .
Digital signature latest technology in electronics , it’s very secured technology.
How is digital signature Defined
According to the current U.S legislation and the electronic signature and records association , electronic signature are defined as :
” It is an electronical sounds , symbols or process that is the attached to or logically the associated with a record and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to the sign and the record. “
The versatility of its definition ,- sounds , symbol or process – allow electronic signature vendors like AssureSign
to the offer multiple solutions with the capacity to the capture and electronics signature ( here’s the difference between digital signature and electronics signature ) the way of voice , computer , or even a mobile device .
Electronics signature may be the created with the increasing level of security with each having it is own set of the requirements & means of creation and variation levels that prove the validity of signature .
- In Asymmetric encryption, two types of keys are used- public key and private key
- Public key is shared to all
- Private key is secret key
- When massage is encrypted using sender’s private key then automatically process is called Digital signature .
- When there is trust issue between sender and receiver , something more than authentication is needed
- The most attractive solution on this has problem is the digital signature esignature.
Properties of digital signature
- The must verify the author and date and time of the signature
- It must authenticates the contents at the time of the signature
- It must be verifiable by third parties , to resolve dispute .
Advantages of esignature
- Identification of the person that signs
- The author can not be denied of his work .
- Eliminations of possibility of committing fraud by an imposter
- Cutting costs
- Speeds up document delivery
Disadvantages of esignature
- The primary avenue for any business many
- The Lost , or theft of the keys and the use of this vulnerable storage facilities.
- There a
- The strong need of a standard through which is these the different methods.
Esignature is the automatical and very secured technology.
We have just seen that digital signature provide a means of authenticating message sent over a public channel. Signatures schemes provide stronger properties as well , and we elucidate these properties via a comparison with message authentication code , the symmetric key analogue of digital signature